Good Shepherd’s Family Ministry is here to partner with you to raise Christ-centered kids. We’ll provide the ideas, discussion questions and information you need to carry on the conversation at home.
We are eager to come alongside you to nurture your children in their Christian faith.
Studies confirm the obvious: Parents are the primary faith-shaper in the lives of their children. The biggest influence in your child’s spiritual development is the parent/caregiver.
Children learn how to live by watching their parents. They soak up our attitudes and watch our example.
Consider these words from Deuteronomy 6:6-7:
These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. (NIV)
God intended for you to provide the chief spiritual example for your child. And the place of greatest impact isn’t a special occasion or church retreat—it’s daily life.
Our teachers receive training and background checks too.
For more information, questions and to sign up for e-news, please contact the church office.
Family Ministry Snapshot
Family Ministry Sunday Morning (Sunday school for all ages)
- Held Sunday mornings at 9:30 AM during the school year.
COMMUNITY Youth Group
- Held every Wednesday night at 6:30 PM. Junior and Senior high students are encouraged to join us in The Trench for weekly Bible studies, social activities, and service projects. This is great place for students to connect with others on grow in their relationship with Christ.
Camps, Retreats, Missions, and social events
- Summer and winter retreats for junior and senior high youth
- Summer mission trips for preteens and youth
- Overnight lock-ins for preteens and youth
- Annual nerf war for preteens
- and much more…