Stephen Ministers are members of our church who are trained to listen and provide high-quality, confidential, Christ-centered care and support to people experiencing grief, divorce, illness, job loss, loneliness, disability, relocation, and other life difficulties.
People Who Need Care . . .
- Receive quality, Christ-centered, confidential care for their hurts and needs
- Find hope, healing, and a new sense of self-worth through the support of a Stephen Minister
- Know they are remembered and supported by their congregation in times of personal difficulty
- Receive ongoing care for continuing needs long after the onset of crisis, when many others have forgotten about them
- Grow in a deeper relationship with their Lord as they experience God’s unconditional love for them through their Stephen Minister
To learn more, we encourage you to call the church office and ask for Chris Bell to hear about how we can serve you.
Bear one another’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. (Galatians 6:2)